Friday, September 7, 2012

Should A Wife Pretend That She's Happy When Her Husband Leaves Her For A Separation?

I heard from a wife who said: "about six months ago, my husband told me that he was going to give our marriage six months to improve. He said if it didn't improve, then he was going to leave me and initiate a separation. I have really tried to make things better. And I personally think there have been improvements. But apparently, my husband disagrees with this because last week, he told me that he was probably definitely going to leave. I tried to remain neutral and since that time, I have been trying to prepare myself for the day that he leaves. I am certainly not ready to give up on my marriage, but I know that I can't panic. I guess my question is should I act happy when he leaves? Should I act like I don't care? Do I act as if I'm looking forward to my own freedom? I want to act appropriately and in a way that makes saving my marriage most likely, but I'm not sure what is most appropriate."

banana leaf chairs teak furniture outlet wicker furniture melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment