Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Ribbit Rollercoaster: A Founder?s Story From Concept To $105M Exit

Screen shot 2012-07-21 at 6.36.16 PM�Editor's Note: This is a guest interview by�Bernard Moon, co-founder & CEO of�Vidquik, a web conferencing and sales solution platform. �He blogs at�Silicon Moon. I met entrepreneur Crick Waters last year after hearing just a portion of his story and his road toward Ribbit?s $105 million exit during an event in Silicon Valley.�Soon afterward, I felt confident that I could learn from him and that his experiences building Ribbit would be valuable for Vidquik and our team.� I finally got a chance to interview Crick and hear his full story, so I thought I should share this with other entrepreneurs working to build world-class companies.

indoor sunroom furniture black wicker furniture pool furniture sets

No comments:

Post a Comment